Ego is good, ego is bad, whatever it is, we need it to keep us alive and hopeful.
It’s what drives people and the baggage they carry that interests me.
- The Mysteries of Butterflies and Puddings 2 January, 2022
- A Day in the Lives of Real Angels 22 December, 2021
- Asleep … 8 December, 2020
- An Invitation 24 November, 2020
- Anti-dystopoem 24 August, 2020
- Barbershop is … 24 May, 2020
- Winter Song 3 May, 2020
- A Poem for Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 7 April, 2020
- Lost Gardeners 21 March, 2020
- Dēmokratía 22 November, 2019
- The Festival 22 July, 2019
- Last Year 9 May, 2019
- Pine Cone 29 September, 2018
- Blackbird 18 August, 2018
- Eva Joy 27 July, 2018
- The Great Divide 22 June, 2018
- One of A Kind 19 March, 2018
- Moon Child 1 February, 2018
- International Holocaust Rememberence Day – 27th January 28 January, 2018
- Sunday 28 January, 2018
- The Horizon Written … A New Musical Composition 10 January, 2018
- A Voice in The Wilderness 6 January, 2018
- The BeZine, October 2017, Vol. 4, Issue 1 , Music to the Eyes 15 October, 2017
- Underneath The Stairs 15 October, 2017
- Thousands and Millions 1 October, 2017
The Anthology …
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Forty Two … on Life, the Universe and Everything! Poetjanstie’s Prose Blog
- Get Inspired
- Get Polling
- Get Support
- Gloaming – Drawings, Paintings, Poems A remarkable book of paintings and drawings by Melaneia Warwick accompanied by ekphrastic poems, written by the incredible Peter Wilkin
- Learn WordPress.com
- Twitter What’s happening on Twitter
- Twitter What’s happening on
- WordPress Planet
- WordPress.com News
Blogs that I Follow …
- Follow My Poetry Library on WordPress.com
Good heavens, Gael, I’d forgotten about these poems, planted here two years ago and written even longer ago. A bit preachy, I thought. Not my best, but I have to say, having read “Hello, It’s Me” again, I think it’s definitely a performance piece, don’t you think?
But, thanks for taking time to visit, I appreciate the comment of another poet, especially with a similar mindset, so it seems.
John, your compassion shines through these poems, took me a while to find them – very glad I did.
You and I write on very similar subject matter. – Magda thught a poem of of mine was one yours the other day..